The laboratory's testing quality system in its organization, procedures and test instructions guarantees professional performance in the following areas:
- measurement reliability,
- accuracy of the measurement and analysis equipment,
- compliance with the rules of traceability,
- highly qualified personnel.
- Accreditation of the quality management system in research laboratories according to the requirements of EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018-02,
- Certificate of the International Committee for Animal Performance Assessment (ICAR)
- Participation in proficiency tests to compare the obtained results with other laboratories in Poland and in the world,
- Ensuring traceability with national and international reference materials,
- Compliance of the tests with 2 international standards ISO 9622:2015-09 and EN ISO 13366-2:2007.
All analyses are consistent with national and international benchmarks due to:
- the use of reference materials purchased from the KCHZ Reference Laboratory in Parzniew and Laboratorio Standard Latte – Associazione Italiana Allevatori [Italy],
- Participation in national and international proficiency tests organised by Reference Laboratories on the List of ICAR Reference Laboratories.
The range of traits to be determined in PFHBiPM laboratories:
- dry matter,
- somatic cell count,
- beta-hydroxybutyric acid,
- pregnancy glycoproteins (PAG test).